Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Amsterdam

In about 10 days I'll be traveling to Amsterdam for business. Although I've been there several times before, it will be the first time since I started writing this blog. I'm looking forward to the food since my expereinces there have always been good in the past. I arrive on a Sunday which means I'll have my first Meatless Monday overseas! Should be interesting.

That first night, I already know where I will be eating. It's a (mostly) European, British based restaurant chain called Wagamama. They specialize in Pan-Asian food in a fun and friendly atmosphere. I just love their menu. I'm hoping to have enough content from there for a future blog post.

Until I get back, here are a few pictures from previous trips to Amsterdam.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pea on this, Pea on that

Peas have a reputation.  And it ain't good - starchy and a weird color, very often the color of something a babe has recycled. But in fa...